Programs & Pricing
- Our Elements Program is the perfect way to get started with CrossFit. In our Elements Program we offer you 5 one-on-one sessions with one of our trainers. Each session is 1 hour long and our trainers will teach you movements to build a strong CrossFit foundation. For $200 we include your 5 one-on-one sessions, mentorship from your Elements Coach through the remainder of your first month and nutrition advice.
- Unlimited classes per month
- We do offer a discounted rate of $130/month to active military, first responders (fire, police, & EMT), students, and married couples.
- We do not offer a corporate discount.
- We do not offer discounts for financial reasons or to friends.
- Experienced CrossFitters from other affiliates can drop in to any class for $20. Please contact us to reserve a class time. Those new to CrossFit are required to complete our Elements Program before entering class.
- Drop-in + Tshirt $35/class
You will be billed at the first of the month. We do not have long term membership contracts, as we don’t believe the benefits outweigh the potential negative side-effects.
If you cancel before the first of the month, you will not be charged for another month’s membership. Outside of special circumstances, we do not offer refunds or reverse prorated memberships. We will credit your membership for months going forward.
If you are traveling for a while, you can freeze your membership in 2-week increments. No retroactive membership holds or refunds.
Experienced CrossFitters from other affiliates can drop in to any class. The first class is free and $20 for each subsequent class. Those new to CrossFit are required to complete our Elements Program before entering class.
We love kids here at Wayfarer CrossFit. If you bring your child to the training center while you take class, we ask that you make sure that they sit quietly on the front bench near the front desk. You are responsible for watching after your own children.
If you have a teenager who would like to attend the training center, they must complete the Elements Program prior to joining classes.
CLASS SIGN UP
You do not need to sign up for individual classes ahead of time, but we ask that you consistently attend the same class each time you’re here. This helps us manage class sizes.
Our Open Training hours are for members only.
Monday - Thursday 5:15 - 11:00am & 4:00 - 8:30pm.
Friday 5:15 - 11:00am & 4:00 - 6:30pm.
You can come in during any of these times for extra work before or after your class. We just ask that you not be disruptive to any class or private session in progress.
Dogs are welcome on the premise, but not inside the training center. They must be kept on a leash and owners are responsible for their behavior and clean-up.